Sunday, September 28, 2008

typhoon days again~

typhoon AGAIN!!!! twice in a month....i'm quite "lucky" rite...haha...went to the supermarket to re-fill my cup noodles...oh! and dun forget my bok bok mai,hehehe...i found 1 bok bok mai here damn nice -- Doritos!! but still, mamee is my favourite!!!

the stupid seniors brought few of us out to bowling and pool yesterday nite until dis morning...damn psycho~and this is wat they called "uni life"... =.= i fell asleep during the third round of the bowling, really canot stand for it d...walked out from the bowling centre around 7sth, it started to rain... 6 of us took MRT bck and waited the bus at the bus station for almost half n hour...omg....i was damn regret why dun i juz stay in the hostel yesterday nite, why m i torturing myself here??? straight away get to the bed once i reach bck my room...and yeah i woke up at 5pm this afternoon...hahaha....
shit wey~i'm putting my weight on....everyday bok bok mai n those oily food...i wanna keep fit!!!oh my gosh!!! i saw my fren's facebook pics tat day...i was like O.O how can he do tat!!???









No comments: