Thursday, September 18, 2008

steamboat nite

i feel tat i'm quite lucky (actually vry lucky)...as i'm the only malaysian in my class and they(my classmates) treat me very good...at 1st i still worrying bout will they boycott me??? haha....seems like i think too much~hehe
thanks to Yi Lin...bunch of gals went to her houz yesterday nite...(sorry u have to clear the mess up urself...hehe) they said wanna have steamboat dinner on monday,thn went shopping on tuesday, steamboat on wednesday...wow...tat was fast~haha...took some pics during the dinner...
the girls




outside Yi Lin's houz



once again...Thanks alot!
i really feel warm during the dinner but it also make me miss my home.... T.T

1 comment:

Hemant Saluja said...

It's great to know about that you are treated as a good friend in that friend's group. Thanks for sharing these photographs about your enjoyment in your steamboat dinner.

===================================
Ashwani
look4ward