Saturday, October 25, 2008

mayday~~~

i lazy to update my blog everyday d...

went to see mayday at ximending tat day....it was so high!! haha...i cant imagine how would it be if i go to their concert...hahaha...i got their concert ticket by buying their new album which cost oni RM40++...btw, after i bought their cd thn oni i know tat they r having another concert in our uni aso =.=swt...


since typhoon days, today is the third time i stay in hostel the whole day....hahaha working hard on my assignments [go! go! go!]...

marcus's cousin arrived here yesterday, and my mom passed him alot things to bring to me--maggie mee, lollipop, magazine and etc....hahaha thanks alot wei kean!!! will bring u around if i'm free k..hehehe

nef nef boy went bck to msia last week d....miss them so much ler~n sumor they haing "arrival party" tmr, i'm joining it!!!! hahahaha....i'll be there, wait for me ya!!!


No comments: